A: You can access your class schedule by going to the student portal at my.viennafranchise.com.
A: 请 follow these steps to set up the portal, if you have not already done so. 如果你有问题，请发邮件 (电子邮件保护) 或打电话 502-863-4357 during normal business hours, and our wonderful IT staff will be happy to assist you!
请 complete the steps below to create your GC student portal and 电子邮件 account:
- 点击这里 访问GC学生门户网站(我的.viennafranchise.com)
- 一旦到达，你就会进入链接。”创建您的帐户” – you can find this on the homepage in a grey box on the left
- Next, you will need to input the following information (please read carefully):
- ID -你的ID是 六位数字，可能以5开头. 在你的学生证上. If you are not sure of your ID # and do not yet have your ID, 请与你的入学顾问联系.
- 出生日期 (mm / dd / yyyy) (for example, if you were born January 1, 2001, you should write 01/01/2001)
- 邮政编码 (仅限5位)
- 姓 (这是区分大小写的!)
- From t在这里 you will be prompted to choose a username, 电子邮件 and create a password. Be sure to write your username and password in your notes so you don't forget!
- 创建用户名之后, you will then answer a handful of questions about security (make sure you do these!)、紧急联络资料等. (the next time you log on to the portal, you will be asked a few FERPA and insurance questions).
- 在屏幕的左下角，您将看到一个 链接到学生邮箱. 继续点击它并登录!
A: If you want to make changes to your class schedule, please 电子邮件 书记官长办公室. Registrar staff will work with you to modify your schedule to meet your needs.
Q: I thought I liked my schedule, but now that the semester has started, I want to make a change. 我能做到吗??
A: You can add classes to your schedule through the fourth day of the term (August 26 for the fall semester). 你可以在较长一段时间内不去上课. Specific add and drop dates will be included on the final 2021-2022 academic calendar, and we will also notify students via 电子邮件 prior to the last day to drop a class without a grade. For more information about the academic calendar, please click 在这里.
Q: Are t在这里 any academic support services in place, like tutoring?
答:绝对! 我们免费提供, 针对所有100级和200级课程的同侪辅导, and also have a fully staffed Writing Center to help students with papers (great for those composition classes!). For more information about academic resources, please click 在这里.
A:请查阅有关学生贷款的信息 电子邮件 学生财务规划办公室.
A: Georgetown College has partnered with KHEAA Verify to simplify the FAFSA verification progress. 有关高等教育评核的更多资料，请按 在这里.
A:秋季学期的学费在8月1日交. 请 电子邮件 学生账户 for specific questions about tuition payment.
A: Georgetown College has partnered with Nelnet to offer a payment plan to spread out college costs. 有关Nelnet的更多信息，请点击 在这里.
A:如果你已经有室友了，请说 电子邮件 学生住房. We will do our best to accommodate specific room requests.
A:我们的Res Life团队会帮助您! Your first point of connection is your resident advisor (RA), who can be a helpful mediator as you learn to live with someone new. 如果你需要更多帮助, our professional Res Life staff can walk you through the process of applying for a room change. For more information about the Res Life team, please click 在这里.
A:如果你在高中有504或IEP计划, it’s likely that you are eligible for accommodations in college as well, although they may not be identical to what you experienced before. For more information about the accommodations process, please click 在这里 or 电子邮件 安排一个会议来讨论你有什么可用的.
A: Pets are not allowed on campus, with the exception of fish.
A: T在这里 are lots of different ways to get involved at GC! Our Office of Student Engagement works hard to ensure that every student finds their niche. Be on the lookout for more information to come about involvement opportunities this fall!
A: We post student jobs through TigerNet, GC’s online job board. For more information about how to access TigerNet, please click 在这里.