Helping students take the next step.
The Graves Center for Calling and Career is your one-stop office for:
- Conversation about potential career paths
- Assessment of passions, goals, and skills toward career identification
- Location of internships for career exploration
- Guidance on major(s), minor(s), and courses that position students for career success
- Advice on building a professional network
- Assistance with job and graduate/professional school applications, including resumes and letters of interest
- Preparation for job and graduate/professional school interviews
- Determination of the best post-graduation destination and strategies for effective onboarding
- Want to know more about our graduate outcomes? Click here!
Make an appointment by calling 502-863-8383, sending a message to [email protected], or visiting the Graves Center inside Highbaugh Hall.
93% Pursuing Careers or Continuing Education
We are effective at helping students connect their GC experience to impactful professional pursuits upon graduation. Over 93% of students have reported pursuing desired employment or continuing education after graduation!
#1 College in Kentucky for Job Placement
Georgetown College is ranked the #1 college in Kentucky for job placement based on the U.S. Department of Education scorecard data.